Ensuring the privacy and security of each HR Performance Solutions online user – customer data and network security are a top priority at HR Performance Solutions. We employ multiple protective measures to provide a secure environment for our users. Security is monitored continuously to ensure data is safe.
SSAE 16 Certified
HR Performance Solutions is SSAE 16 SOC 2, Type 2 certified, having received its Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) 16. This comes from completing a rigorous audit performed by Rehmann Robson, an outside full-service auditing and consulting firm. Additional information on SSAE 16 and Service Organization Control reports can be viewed at the AICPA's new webpage at www.aicpa.org/soc.
To ensure our applications and systems meet the highest standards, we regularly retain leading information security firms to monitor and provide comprehensive audits on our website, applications, servers, database, intrusion detection and security policies.
What you can do to help keep your information secure
- Do not share or mishandle your user name and password
- Do not leave your computer unattended while online; always log off
- Contact HR Performance Solutions immediately if you suspect unauthorized access
Network Security and Hosting Platform for Performance Pro v3.0, Online Compease, and HR Suite
HR Performance Solutions to offer highly available, private cloud based hosting services to all its clients. These robust and highly secure systems include the following best in class services:
- Enterprise Radware IDS/IPS on the network edge for DDoS and DoS mitigation, and inside the load balancers
- Data Center Class Enterprise Clustered Juniper Firewalls
- Clustered F5 Load Balancers, performing both SSL encryption/decryption and load distribution to the HR Performance Solutions' Web server cluster
- Juniper AppSecure and Radware between the F5 and Web cluster to tight IDS and IPS inspection of all traffic to Web servers
- Cisco UCS VMware farm with EMC SAN storage, including SCSI and Solid State storage solutions for quick data I/O
- Clustered of HA Web servers on Cisco UCS platform, with Network File Share (NFS) through NetApps on the EMC SAN, and SQL Database servers in the private LAN
- VMs automatically spin back up if Universe management sees them as down.
- Data replication to a DR data center, with exact VM configuration real time.
Storage and Backup
We take several comprehensive measures to ensure that our applications and your data are safe:
- Unique user name and password for every user
- Data resides on EMC SAN storage, including SCSI and Solid State storage solutions for quick data I/O. Real time data replication occurs across a private SONNET to a DR data location.
- Data snapshots occur hourly, and disk to disk to tape backups occurs every night; backups are stored in a fire/flood/earthquake proof vault, and also moved offsite.
- Offsite backups are stored for 30 days, then rotated back into the the standard cycle.
Performance Pro v3.0 Technical Information
- HRN Performance Solutions’ site uses 2048-bit key encryption (SSL)
- All data pass through HA Radware, Data Center Class Enterprise Clustered Juniper Firewalls, and AppSecure/F5 devices within include Intrusion Protection System
- Multiple tier one provider lines into a 10 Gigabyte network backbone
- Minimum 100 megabits/second, maximum one gigabits/second throughput to servers
- Internet Explorer 7.0, OR Firefox 3.0 or higher
- Adobe Reader 4.0 or higher
- Cisco UCS VMware farm with EMC SAN storage running Red Hat EL Servers
- Apache, PHP and MySQL
Performance Pro v2.0 Technical Information
- HRN Performance Solutions’ site uses 1024-bit key encryption (SSL)
- All data pass through firewalls as a guard
- Full T1 (1.54 megabits)
- DSL backup
- Internet Explorer 6.0, OR Firefox 1.5 or higher
- Adobe Reader 4.0 or higher
- ActiveX controls must be downloaded for some online applications
- MS SQL Server on Windows 2000
Go to main navigation