HR Suite Support
Welcome to HR Suite Support. Here you will find all the tools you need to learn how to use HR Suite, information to help keep your policies current, and find out the latest HR Suite news.
Here are a few tools/resources we have to help you learn to use your new manual as well as system documentation.
- Quick Start Guide - This guide provides basic information on learning to navigate, understanding the terminology, and finding policies within your HR Suite manual.
- Suggested Steps for Customization - This document provides a brief overview of the steps many clients take as they begin to work with their new Manuals, and provides important guidance on policies that may need to be removed from your manual before you begin customization.
- HR Suite Policy Guidance - This document will provide guidance on a policy-by-policy basis to help you determine the level of customization that would be necessary for each policy.
- State Law Customizing Guide - This guide highlights some of the common areas where state law must be considered and integrated into the HR Policy Manual and Employee Handbook
- Video Training – Training on how to use the system has been recorded is available for you to watch at your convenience.
- User’s Guide – This is a printed guide with full instructions for working with the system.
- Frequently Asked Questions – A list of common questions and answers, including links to video tutorials and printable how-to materials.
- Alphabetical Policy Listing – Use this listing to help you find a particular policy.
- Table of Contents - A full list of the policies in HR Suite.
- Key Fields Guide - A list of all Key Fields in HR Suite.Contact Support
We are here to help! Feel free to contact the support team with any questions regarding HR Suite content or how to use the editing features and other tools in HR Suite.
- Email Support
- Phone: 800-262-6285 x310
Go to main navigation